Karma is a bitch. I'll Fuck her for breakfast.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

wierd shit..


mingit armastus/eluraskus/pohhuismiluulet tuli vahepeal ohtralt. Inglisekeelsed katsetused jätkusid... eesti keel on ikka parem siiski:)


Do you?

Do you feel the same
as I feel
Do you see the same
as I see

I don't know what it is
but the fog will clear away
I hope you'll help me please
Doesn't matter what I say

I always can imagine
things we could had
I can the turn the other page
but after all I'll always feel bad

It all went missing for us
I'm building rage inside

I'll do anything to keep the feeling
Doesn't matter what the future brings
but all I have is the words
That I evermore for you will sing

On the side of the road of life
my car broke down and me too
I try to fix it with a rusty knife
it wont erase what we had, me and you

after all, it has come to end
I have me and myself to find
Nobody knows that shit
What I don't give about it
anymore...

No comments: